Gift-hunting can be complicated… Or, it can be really, really fun, especially when you’re thinking about that special someone in your life that you want to see smile. Let us assist in this process by submitting to you 6 reasons to consider giving a gift subscription to myteabox.ca:
- It’s personalized. Each box is mailed to a specific person’s address, with their name on it. And each box is carefully hand-packaged with love.
- It comes in the mail, and that’s exciting. When it comes to bills, mail is no fun. But when it comes to fun boxes filled with tea happiness, mail is like being specially selected to get an extra dose of awesomeness.
- It keeps the happiness coming. The excitement begins when you explain that you’ve purchased a gift subscription. Then it continues when the lucky person receives their first box and starts to experience each of the teas. Then it happens all over again the following month, and the next, for the duration of the subscription, and with every steeped cup! They’ll think of you each time, and of what a thoughtful gift-giver you are.
- It’s unique. This is nothing like the well-worn ideas of socks, scarves, and perfume. A gift subscription to myteabox.ca offers a unique experience as well as an amazing product.
- It’s healthy. You know, chocolates, cakes, or other sugar-filled treats may not be the best way to express goodwill towards someone. Antioxidant-rich teas, on the other hand, are not only fun, but good for you! Why not go with something on the healthy side?
- It’s totally fun! A subscription to myteabox.ca is not for you if you’re the really practical, need-to-buy-something-essential type of person. But this is totally for you if you’re looking to pamper someone you love, just because they deserve it.
So, what do you think? Ready to sign up? Be sure to leave a personal gift message on the checkout page. For more details, check out our FAQ page. For gifts, we recommended choosing from one of our 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month prepay options (and if you’re in the mood for treating yourself while you’re at it, sign up for our month-to-month subscription!).